Friday, March 26, 2010

The Real Estate Agents


Super evil. I am your enemy.
I hate them.
(not the band)
about 17 of them invaded my flat this afternoon, in the hope that they could find something fantastic for their clients.

My friend Sarah was here with me. she sat awkwardly outside on our filthy balcony (yes we stick everything too dirty to clean there, chunder-buckets, rotten veggies on oven trays etc) while these agents asked her questions in a language she can bearly understand.

They also insisted on helping themselves to the last remaining clean glasses in our house and turning every single light on, using our depleted electricity supply.
Sarah and i were then bombarded with questions about schedules, keeping in mind that sarah actually DOES NOT LIVE HERE and was merely smiling and waving during this entire process (she swore occasionally too). These people seem to think that they are entitled to waltz on in whenever they please and expect Paige and I to be here, as if we have nothing better to do.

one of those FML moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment